clocketpatch (
clocketpatch
) wrote
2020
-
02
-
27
02:42 pm
(no subject)
I keep my fic and fannishness unlocked, but if you want the random rants etc. post to be added.
Many, many thanks to
abbyromana
for the awesome banner.
Threaded
|
Flat
no subject
persiflage-1.livejournal.com
2010-02-27 08:08 pm (UTC)
(
link
)
LOL at your banner!
no subject
abbyromana.livejournal.com
2010-02-27 11:09 pm (UTC)
(
link
)
That's one of my favorite ones too, CP. I keep imagining a conversation between them (something like):
Master: But we're friends
Doctor: No, we're not.
Master: Oh, come now, Doctor. Sometimes...
Doctor: *raised eyebrow* Not for sometime.
Edited
2010-02-27 23:10 (UTC)
(no subject)
clocketpatch
-
2010-02-28 07:02 (UTC)
-
Expand
(no subject)
abbyromana.livejournal.com
-
2010-02-28 14:36 (UTC)
-
Expand
(no subject)
clocketpatch
-
2010-03-01 00:44 (UTC)
-
Expand
(no subject)
abbyromana.livejournal.com
-
2010-03-01 02:04 (UTC)
-
Expand
(no subject)
clocketpatch
-
2010-03-01 06:12 (UTC)
-
Expand
(no subject)
abbyromana.livejournal.com
-
2010-03-01 22:38 (UTC)
-
Expand
(no subject)
clocketpatch
-
2010-03-02 06:04 (UTC)
-
Expand
(no subject)
abbyromana.livejournal.com
-
2010-03-02 15:38 (UTC)
-
Expand
(no subject)
abbyromana.livejournal.com
-
2010-02-28 23:35 (UTC)
-
Expand
no subject
curuchamion.livejournal.com
2010-04-12 01:17 pm (UTC)
(
link
)
Best "friends only" banner EVAR.
no subject
pitry.livejournal.com
2010-04-18 12:08 pm (UTC)
(
link
)
*waves*
I have to post just because of this gorgeous banner! :D
no subject
primsong
2010-09-07 03:12 am (UTC)
(
link
)
This is absolutely over the top squee-worthy! I love it, it's perfect.
no subject
ladymercury-10.livejournal.com
2010-09-19 08:57 pm (UTC)
(
link
)
Hey, I've seen your fic around--I love the magic school bus one on Teaspoon. Can we be friends, pretty please?
no subject
ljgeoff.livejournal.com
2011-10-12 11:30 pm (UTC)
(
link
)
Hi, I'm
LJG
over on Teaspoon. Is it ok to friend?
(no subject)
clocketpatch
-
2011-10-12 23:58 (UTC)
-
Expand
(no subject)
ljgeoff.livejournal.com
-
2011-10-13 20:57 (UTC)
-
Expand
no subject
isweedan
2012-02-07 07:18 pm (UTC)
(
link
)
Hi! I'd like to record Valerie for Forgetfulness for this year's
Awesome Ladies Podfic Anthology
.
Would you be cool with that? :D?
(no subject)
clocketpatch
-
2012-02-09 10:26 (UTC)
-
Expand
(no subject)
isweedan
-
2012-02-09 15:10 (UTC)
-
Expand
no subject
kaffy_r
2014-01-18 06:45 pm (UTC)
(
link
)
Goodness - haven't I done this? Foolish of me not to do so!
22 comments
Post a new comment
Threaded
|
Flat
[
Home
|
Post Entry
|
Log in
|
Search
|
Browse Options
|
Site Map
]
no subject
no subject
Master: But we're friends
Doctor: No, we're not.
Master: Oh, come now, Doctor. Sometimes...
Doctor: *raised eyebrow* Not for sometime.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
I have to post just because of this gorgeous banner! :D
no subject
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
Would you be cool with that? :D?
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject